Hardware Tycoon is a free simulation game where you run your own hardware company, influence the market and compete with other companies to stay up-to-date or revolutionize the industry.
Right now it's in early stages of development; you can only develop and distribute processors, along with researching features for it, but many more features and hardware are planned.
Special thanks to beta-testers and donors! Love you guys <3 no homo
If you have any questions/feedback about the game or overall feel free to ask on the discussion board, wiki, through e-mail, Twitter or Discord!
"Game Sound Correct" by Bertrof is licensed under CC 3.0,
"Acid Jazz", "Apero Hour", "Awesome Call", "Backbay Lounge", "Bossa Antigua", "Hard Boiled", "Jazz Brunch", "Poppers and Prosecco", "Rollin' at 5" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Construct, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Casual, hardware, html, Isometric, Management, Moddable, Singleplayer, Tycoon|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Wiki, Discord, F.A.Q., ModDB, GameJolt|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 0.2.8.1 Released70 days ago
- What will the next version of Hardware Tycoon look like?Mar 14, 2019
- 0.2.8 ReleasedDec 04, 2018
- 0.2.8 Enters Beta Phase! [Ended]Nov 18, 2018
- 0.2.8 Progress updateSep 24, 2018
- Update on 0.2.8Aug 23, 2018
- 0.2.7 ReleasedJul 28, 2018
- Become a 0.2.7 beta tester! [Ended]Jul 26, 2018