Hardware Tycoon is a free simulation management game where you run your own hardware company, influence the market and compete with other companies - either only to stay up-to-date or revolutionize the industry.
Right now it's in rather early stages of development; the only hardware available to develop is the CPU, but many more are planned to come.
The recommended way to play:
- Download to your machine from the links below, or if you prefer to play in a browser, use either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Download and install Lato fonts.
- Your video card and browser should support WebGL (pretty much all modern ones do).
Special thanks to beta-testers and donors <3
If you have any questions/feedback about the game or overall, feel free to ask on the discussion board, the wiki, Twitter, or Discord!
"Acid Jazz", "Apero Hour", "Awesome Call", "Backbay Lounge", "Bossa Antigua", "Hard Boiled", "Jazz Brunch", "Poppers and Prosecco", "Rollin' at 5" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) are licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Construct, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Casual, hardware, html, Management, Moddable, Singleplayer, Tycoon, upgrades|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Wiki, Discord, F.A.Q., ModDB, GameJolt|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New webpage liveFeb 12, 2022
- 0.2.12 ReleasedJan 22, 2022
- 0.2.11 ReleasedDec 22, 2021
- 5 Year Anniversary + roadmapAug 19, 2021
- 0.2.10 ReleasedJul 30, 2021
- 0.2.9 ReleasedFeb 11, 2021
- 0.2.9 soon.Feb 02, 2021
- 0.2.9 (somewhat) soon?Dec 30, 2020